Longnecker & Associates offers a range of business consulting services to help you plan your company’s future.
Our business consultants work together with public, private and non-for-profit organizations to deliver tailored and results-oriented solutions for everything from executive compensation to corporate restructuring.
Planning and negotiating executive compensation and incentive plans has never been more important for companies and their governing boards. Executive compensation packages are kept under intense scrutiny, so it’s crucial to offer competitive and defensible compensation packages to attract, retain, and motivate skilled leaders.
Using successful proprietary evaluation models and research tools, Longnecker works to accurately predict trends and use those predictions to provide our customized consulting services. See our service areas below to explore more about our analysis and consulting services.
Advisory & Consulting Services
- Compensation Consulting – We provide independent, third-party assessments of the reasonableness and market competitiveness of total rewards (base salary, annual incentives, long-term incentives, perks and retirement compensation) for executives. Learn more.
- Incentive Plan Design – With specialized recommendations for the design and potential restructuring of annual and long-term incentive programs, we help you maximize shareholder wealth while providing the greatest benefit to employees. Learn more.
- Strategic and Governance Advisory – We empower our clients to be better fiduciaries, confident that they will make the best, most informed decisions on behalf of their shareholders and key stakeholders with experienced strategic guidance. Learn more.
- Litigation Support – Whether defendant or plaintiff, we help manage compensation, employment and governance issues, and we seamlessly collaborate with attorneys and their clients. Learn more.
- Restructuring Services – We are the foremost compensation experts in restructurings, workouts, bankruptcies, insolvencies and other matters involving financially distressed transactions. Learn more.